Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello Information Superhighway

So it has happened.  I have finally entered the world of blogging.  Not surprising.  I just started texting last summer.  It has taken me a while to jump on this "digital bandwagon," but I am on it.  For the longest time I thought I didn't have much to offer in the realm of blogging.  Not sure that I do now.  However, I have had some friends encourage me to do it.  I will give it my best shot.

Life is filled with a lot of things from seemingly dumb hilarious moments to moments that are so profound they shake us up and change how we see things.  I want to talk about these moments and everything in between.  It maybe weird at first, but hey, we are just getting to know each other.

Here we go...

3 comments:

rebekah said...

yeah!!!

Biscuet said...

yesss!!!

Anonymous said...

well it is about time :). welcome aboard.